How to use in-sentence of “care for”:
– They believed it would lead to better care for patients and save money.
– In developing countries, there is often no professional medical care for these babies.
– They feel robots could care for old people, teach children, or serve as assistants.
– Supreme Court told the State of Texas that it did not give enough money to give dental care to poor children, five years before 2012 the State of Texas began spending $1.4 million more money on dental care for poor children.Jacobson, Sherry.
– He cancelled his trip to see Emperor Napoleon III and spent several days helping to treat and care for the wounded.
Example sentences of “care for”:
– He had been paralysed and was placed in permanent hospital care for 21 years.
– Young kookaburras help their parents to hunt and care for the smaller children.
– They find it difficult to care for and show empathy to others and therefore struggle to keep stable relationships and show love or interest in anyone else.
– A Soviet group carried an offer to Paulus: if he surrendered within 24hours, he would receive a guarantee of safety for all prisoners, medical care for the sick and wounded, prisoners allowed to keep their personal belongings, food rations, and be sent to any country they wanted after the war.
– Everyone, including the children had to work and care for the sick.
– If a Sim is not able to care for itself and the player does not help them, the Sim will die.
– People who have a job or a family to care for would definitely find life easier and better if they did not have BDD.
– As he was dying, he told the young disciple John to care for Mary as if she was his own mother, and the words were “Woman, this is your son.
– The Simpson family wants to hire a nanny to care for their children and help with their house.
– Female cougars take care of their babies until they are old enough to take care for themselves.
– When a city no longer had enough food to care for all its citizens, some people were sent out to set up a new city.
– In the United States, this would mean a home for people who need social assistance or who are not able to live alone or without proper care for safety reasons.
– The uncle, who lived in London, was far too busy to care for them, and he hired a governess for them.
– A checklist called the modified Centor score helps doctors decide how to care for people with sore throats.
– All proceeds would go to Shriners Hospitals for Children, a charity dedicated to improving pediatric care for sick children.
– Although Homer seems selfish, he does actually care for his family.
- He had been paralysed and was placed in permanent hospital care for 21 years.
- Young kookaburras help their parents to hunt and care for the smaller children.
More in-sentence examples of “care for”:
– Upasni had been a yogi and after coming to the famous Indian saint Sai Baba of Shirdi, and staying in his care for three years, he is said to have become a sadguru.
– Health care for the homeless is a major public health challenge.
– Doctor Kountz contracted a brain disease while on a speaking tour in South Africa that left him bedridden and unable to talk or care for himself.
– In India, more than 3,000 institutions called Gaushalas care for old and infirm cows.
– She had no medical care for two days.
– His father, Luciano Capecchi, the money was spent and the family was unable to care for him.
– Her daughter had to care for her for 3 weeks when she came out of the hospital.
– Nightingale was a young and determined nurse, sent to Scutari to care for the soldiers.
– The doctor is too busy trying to care for the thousands of wounded Confederate soldiers, so with only Scarlett’s inexpert help, Melanie gives birth to a boy.
– The Catholic ChurchChurch set up Religious orders to care for the sick and injured.
– He died because he did not get medical care for this serious problem.
– The rapid economical growth of Gumi resulted from the president’s care for his hometown.
– There she gave birth to her son Lars in Copenhagen and left him with another family to care for him.
– Cherif Boubaghla participated in this battle and was wounded, and found care for Fatima Nesumer’s machine.
– While the eggs are hatching, the females are at sea, feeding, so that they can care for the chicks when they return.
– There should be reasonable care for people with disabilitydisabilities or accessibility.
– Since 1976, Mixa children’s cosmetics have been used by women to care for their sensitive skin.
– Governments began to look for ways to care for patients outside of hospitals.
– Though Aalo and Sourav care for each other they never represented themselves as ideal married couple as both of them are traumatized with their past experience of marriage.
– Leafpaw has to care for her Clan along with Cinderpelt, and she has a medium part in the novel.
– Sometimes, adult red-shanked doucs will feed and care for orphaned baby red-shanked doucs.
– Walter’s job at Buchenwald was to set up and care for a radio system at the place where people were executed.
– Mothering is shared: other members of the troop the biological mother care for an infant.
– People who care for the environment warn about the loss of biodiversity.
– The service is provided by volunteers who take care for the line as well as run the trains.
– Hopkins returned to England to care for his children.
– He was known for his care for the poor and his meticulous attention to medical practices.
– Princess, King’s daughter, is appointed to care for Runt and to keep the bait alive.
– UCG states: “The mission of the Church of God is to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ and the Kingdom of God in all the world, make disciples in all nations and care for those disciples.” Their goal is to preach about “The Kingdom of God” to everyone, through the UCG website, through Twitter and YouTube, and through radio, magazines, booklets, and television.
– Their abusers are often people who are supposed to care for them.
– VidyaVati Trust, has been instrumental in providing care and innovations in health care as medical record system update, use of tele-medicine for diagnostics, mobile health units and drug dispensing systems for patient facility has been the real life practical examples for affordable and accessible health care for our country settings.
– He had been in serious care for a month before his death.
– Other family members may help care for fledgling chicks, feeding them and protecting them from attack while parents are feeding.
– The family starts to act rude to Shary and does not care for her excitement.
– They enlarge the nest, forage for food and care for the other eggs.
– Her family won enough money from the drain company to pay for her medical care for the rest of her life.
– The story is about a nurse named Betsy who is hired to care for Jessica, the wife of plantation manager Paul Holland.
– The user has to care for the whole team.
– She must never ask him about the history of Bly House, and she must always continue to care for the children.
– Early in January 2009, it was reported that Robinson would move into the White House with the rest of the First Family, so that she could continue to care for her granddaughters.
– He tells them that they should care for Lisa’s smart intelligence.
– The name Penola gives a unifying feeling of security, protection and care for its members.
– Berg, Eva Denison, “Health Care for Women International”, 34, March 2013.
– Bodybuilding uses weight training to help make muscles larger and good looking, without care for more strength.
– She tried to kill herself near the end of the pregnancy and did not want to care for Saddam when he was born.
– Eva and Hans care for rejected children in the mine.
– These days, children may be put in foster care for a short time, and after, the child may go back to the parents again.
– Hoarders believe that they take care for their pets usually.
– He had a rich family and was able to aford health care for Neighberhood families, this remined him of Power.
– Only Egon remains in the firehouse, along with Slimer, to care for the containment system and teaching classes at a local university.
- Upasni had been a yogi and after coming to the famous Indian saint Sai Baba of Shirdi, and staying in his care for three years, he is said to have become a sadguru.
- Health care for the homeless is a major public health challenge.
- Doctor Kountz contracted a brain disease while on a speaking tour in South Africa that left him bedridden and unable to talk or care for himself.