How to use in-sentence of “electron cloud”:
– When large amounts of these atoms come together, there is a sort of electron cloud that “hovers” near the atoms of the material.
– The electron cloud of an atom bends the X-rays slightly.
– In other words, the easier it is to distort the electron cloud around an atom or molecule, the more readily it will react.
– The electron cloud of each atom diffracts the X-rays thus revealing the positions of the atoms.
– The electron cloud model was developed in 1926 by Erwin Schrödinger and Werner Heisenberg.