Home > Question 1 & 2 > Which travel plan do you think is better and why?

Which travel plan do you think is better and why?

May 3rd, 2009

Some people think that it is better to travel as part of a tour group when they are visiting a foreign country. Other people prefer to make their own travel plans so that they can travel independently. Which approach do you think is better and why? Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.

Categories: Question 1 & 2
  1. June 8th, 2010 at 04:57 | #1

DO U THINK IT IS BETTER TO EARN WHY YOU LEARN

2. francetwo
    June 2nd, 2010 at 10:32 | #2

in my opinion, i want to travel to foreign country independently. i think that it is a best way to chose if i want myself to dicover strange land. A lot of attractive things is waiting for me. For example, i will search on the internet places where i intend to come as well as hotel, map .. and a thing never forget is money that i am sure it enough for a long journey. Moreover , i will develop ability about independently working. ANd then , if i like to travel to relax , i think i should travel with groups

3. nguyen nga
    June 17th, 2009 at 05:27 | #3

I want to express mu ideas. You can check for me. Thanks alot.

4. Trang
    June 16th, 2009 at 04:20 | #4

5. lan
    June 14th, 2009 at 01:52 | #5

THIS IS MY IDEA.

6. San
    June 6th, 2009 at 09:48 | #6

Hi, I'm a new comer. Please give me some comments. Visiting a foreign country is very interesting. Some people like traveling as part of a tour group when the others prefer to travel independently. I think each travel plan has both advantages and disadvantages. Traveling independently will make me feel free and comfortable. I can travel and stop when I want. However, it’s risky because I can easily get lost and have problems. I don’t know about language, culture, weather…… If I travel as part of tour group, I will have more fun but sometimes I have to wait for other people. It's annoying. So I’ll choose to travel independently when I know about a foreign country well, otherwise I will travel as part of tour group.

7. anhnguyen172
    June 6th, 2009 at 07:31 | #7

Plz help me check my pronunciation. Thanks a lot!

8. anhnguyen172
    June 6th, 2009 at 07:14 | #8

Hi everybody,I am Anh ,it's exciting to talk about traveling Traveling is the popular hobby of almost people. Many people think it is better to travel to a foreign country with a group and others prefer to tralvel independently. Two these styles of travel have their own advantages and disavantages. In my view, travelling as a part of a group is a better choice when visiting a foreign country. The fist advantage I think as traveling with a group is interdepending each others and saving money. Visiting a foreign country, not everybody can find a good place to live during the trip and therefore the partners in the group can help each others to look for hotel or hostel with reasonable price and good facilities. Morever, with a partner, the traveler can share room with him/her to reduce the living cost. Another benefit of traveling with a group as visting a foreign country is the assistance of partners which the traveler receive when get any trouble in a unknow country. I still remember my trip to Cambodia in my summer holiday. It was a burning day and I got sick, I could not go out for eating or doing anything. My friend who went with me in this trip had helped to take me to hospital and took care of me during the time I was there. I became better afterwards and had unforgetable journey. I thanked her very much indeed and thought if I traveled alone, I did not know how I could be. Once more time If I have opportunity to travel to other countries, I still choose go with a group.

9. ngoc_diem_131
    May 30th, 2009 at 21:17 | #9

@Julia

10. mrboom
    May 27th, 2009 at 09:40 | #10

@mrboom @phutran When you visit a foreign country. Personally, you should go in tour group. Because when you go to tour group, you won’t worry more about something. Such as: eating, break, traffic, hotel, place to visit, ect……All of them are done by organizer of the excursion. So you will have interesting, comfortable time and really relax. This is really a vacation.