Home > Question 1 & 2 > Which travel plan do you think is better and why?

Which travel plan do you think is better and why?

May 3rd, 2009

Some people think that it is better to travel as part of a tour group when they are visiting a foreign country. Other people prefer to make their own travel plans so that they can travel independently. Which approach do you think is better and why? Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.

Categories: Question 1 & 2
  1. mrboom
    May 27th, 2009 at 09:31 | #1

Hi everyone pls give me some commnents on my speech

2. KieuTien
    May 19th, 2009 at 01:31 | #2

Hello. I am Tien. I think when you'll go a different country that It's good for you. Because You'll learn about culture, custom. When you go to tour at time for you to relax. You don't think about work, money ....

3. Susan
    May 15th, 2009 at 23:51 | #3

For me , traveling in any form is terrific . So take a tour with group or freedom , it's up to you . Anyway , enjoy the travel tour you chose .

4. phutran
    May 14th, 2009 at 08:11 | #4

My name is Phu. I'm from VietNam. When you visit a foreign country. Persionally, you shoud go to tour group. Because when you go to tour group, you won't worry more something. Such as: eating, break, traffic, hotel, place to visit, ect......All them are done by organiser of the excursion. So you will have the time is interested, comfortable and really relax. This is really a vacation.

5. mai
    May 12th, 2009 at 01:43 | #5

Hello! I'm Mai. I think group travel and independent travel have advandtages and disandvantages. According to me, indepenent travle is better, Because I can go to any place which I like, I have many time to play and I feel to be freedom. Specially, when travelling with the darling shouldn't more and more chose group travel, but if we travel with the normal friend, group travel is better.

6. May 11th, 2009 at 03:32 | #6

I prefer a kind of travelling as a tour group is better cause as a tour group you can understand more about the place you visit for example its history, its custom, its traditional behaviour... I chose an independent travelling only when I have already had some knowledges about the place I go to.

7. Parvina
    May 8th, 2009 at 14:12 | #7

Hi I'm Parvina. I'm from Azerbaijan. I think travel independently is good and I prefer this, you are not depending from others, some times other can be late and you must wait for them to catch the group and at this time you could travel around some interesting points in this city. But several precautions you have to make when traveling independently. You should make itinerary which contain travel places for each day and GPS or map to fined and not get lost in these places.

8. May 7th, 2009 at 01:24 | #8

My Linh, You should speak. This will help you to improve your English speaking skill. Speak now!

9. May 3rd, 2009 at 23:42 | #9

I think that it is better to travel as part of a tour group when we visiting a foreign nation. Because it is rather difficult for us to understand about the custom, the culture, the weather/ climate and most important the language at that country. So, it's better for us to travel with the help of the guide at the at least at the first time. After that, if there is a favour, we can come back that country ourself without the guide, and discover more about that country by ourself.

10. Julia
    May 3rd, 2009 at 04:06 | #10

Hi, I'm Julia. I'm from Brazil. This is my opinion.

1 2 3 553