Home > Question 1 & 2 > Think about a book that you have enjoyed reading

Think about a book that you have enjoyed reading

May 3rd, 2009

Think about a book that you have enjoyed reading. Why did you like it? What was especially interesting about the book? Use specific details and examples to support your response.

Categories: Question 1 & 2
  1. hong.t.nhan
    April 13th, 2010 at 23:34 | #1

I don't often read books. However there are books that can change your life or even your lifestyle. One of which kind is How To Win Friends And Influence People by Dale Carnergie. I read both the original English version, and the Vietnamese translation Dac Nhan Tam by Nguyen Hien Le.

2. May
    June 15th, 2009 at 09:27 | #2

I used to read a lots of books but this habit has changed.The reason is that I do not have a lot of time.I sometimes surfe the Internet, search the popular novels,save them in my personal computer and read them when I have free time.Actually, reading e-book is not good for my eyes so that the time for reading them is reducing. Gone with the wind is one of my favorite books.It is the story of Scalett Ohara's life.She overcomed the war between the South and the North and had a good husband.However, due to the misunderstanding and conflict esp the death of her closed friend,her mariage broke down. I like her characteristic: courage,directness and decisiveness. She will act as she says and ready to strugle for her hapiness.Part 1 ended with some regret and that was the reason for the part 2 .

3. anhnguyen172
    June 7th, 2009 at 00:31 | #3

Books give us a large world of information and knowledge. It is the reason why people enjoy reading book. According to me, books have a special meaning and the book I like best is Marketing Leader which was writen by John Rogers. The book attracted me because of its content and the way it was presented. The book is divided into many parts and each part shows different contents, such as:communication, international marketing, building relationship, customer service, management styles et cetera. Not only is its content interesting and useful, it also guide reader the method to use specific vocabulary in talking business. Besides that, the reader could find it helpful for business writing section. I highly appreciate the knowledge of marketing and other information about management that contain in this book, especially, the knowledge about building relationship. As I was the leader of my Faculty’s Union, I worked out a plan to build an econommics club but there is a few students agree with me.In order to seek for advocates, I have applied building relationship skill in runing my Union after read the book. Currently, I am runing a club of economics in my university with the support of all students. That is the result of applying building relationship skill in seting up and developing the relationship among students in my Union. Conclusion, reading book not only for enjoying, the reader should also look for the useful things in it to learn and apply in their life.

4. anhnguyen172
    June 7th, 2009 at 00:27 | #4

Books give us a large world of information and knowledge. It is the reason why people enjoy reading book. According to me, books have a special meaning and the book I like best is Marketing Leader which was writen by John Rogers. The book attracted me because of its content and the way it was presented. The book is divided into many parts and each part shows different contents, such as:communication, international marketing, building relationship, customer service, management styles et cetera. Not only is its content interesting and useful, it also guide reader the method to use specific vocabulary in talking business. Besides that, the reader could find it helpful for business writing section. I highly appreciate the knowledge of marketing and other information about management that contain in this book, especially, the knowledge about building relationship. As I was the leader of my Faculty's Union, I worked out a plan to build an econommics club but there is a few students agree with me.In order to seek for advocates, I have applied building relationship skill in runing my Union after read the book. Currently, I am runing a club of economics in my university with the support of all students. That is the result of applying building relationship skill in seting up and developing the relationship among students in my Union. Conclusion, reading book not only for enjoying, the reader should also look for the useful things in it to learn and apply in their life.

5. San
    June 5th, 2009 at 20:09 | #5

My favourite book is "Harry Potter" "Harry Potter", written by J.K.Rowling, first realised in 1997, was one of the most famous books in the world. This interesting book consisted 7 parts. It told us about the life of a good witch, Harry Potter. His parents were killed when he was only one year old. He was sent to a magical school, where he learned about magic. He used his magical chopstick to struggle with bad witches to protect himself and other good witches. The book received many good comments from readers and it was considered as the most common book for children.

6. May 11th, 2009 at 03:14 | #6

My favourite book is Gone with the wind

7. Good Man
    May 7th, 2009 at 01:50 | #7

My favorite book is "Silent Spring" too.

8. Anjali
    May 3rd, 2009 at 06:33 | #8

My favourite book is: The Old Man and the Sea. The Old Man and the Sea is a novella by Ernest Hemingway, written in Cuba in 1951. The Old Man and the Sea recounts an epic battle, between an old, experienced fisherman, and a giant marlin, said to be the largest catch of his life. It opens by explaining that, the fisherman, who is named Santiago, has gone 84 days without catching any fish at all. He is apparently so unlucky, that his young apprentice, Manolin, has been forbidden by his parents to sail with the old man, and been ordered to fish with more successful fishermen.

9. Chang Jiang
    May 3rd, 2009 at 06:09 | #9

My favourite book is: The world is flat

10. Audrey