Home > Question 1 & 2, TOEFL IBT Speaking > Some people prefer to eat at food stands or restaurants. Other people prefer to prepare and eat food at home. Which do you prefer?

April 26th, 2011

Some people prefer to eat at food stands or restaurants. Other people prefer to prepare and eat food at home. Which do you prefer?  Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.

1. mahmoud anis
    March 20th, 2012 at 07:57 | #1

Iprefer eating at home because it is more healthy.

2. Rocio
    March 10th, 2012 at 11:58 | #2

I prefer home food. In the restaurant it´s expensive and don´t know if the food is good

3. syhoai
    March 10th, 2012 at 01:26 | #3

@ahmed I like that.The food in restaurant is delicious.The restaurant area is formal for eating as party with friend or for bussiness discussion.Therefore, I busy for work so i have no time to prepare food.

4. Amanuddin sk
    February 27th, 2012 at 04:25 | #4

5. kama
    February 26th, 2012 at 03:39 | #5

Of course every man has his own ideas, opinions and thoughts. Some people prefer to eat at home and prepear themselves but the others prefer to eat in the restaurants. My choise is prepearing at home and it at home. Because we don't know how they prepair ot in restaurants. Is it fresh or not? That's why it is much better and healthy to eat at home.

6. seifedine
    February 21st, 2012 at 10:24 | #6

huh ?

7. zeeshan
    February 15th, 2012 at 01:21 | #7

8. tweety
    February 7th, 2012 at 08:30 | #8

I prefer to cook and eat food at home because food is more genuine, I can choose the quality of the ingredients and I can decide what and how to cook. For example if I decide to prepare a cake I can use biologic eggs, I can decide the quantity of sugar, I don't like too sweet cakes. Sometimes I like to go to the restaurant because I don't have to cook and wash dishes after the meal but I think that homemade meal is better and more genuine than restaurant food

9. phiyen
    February 1st, 2012 at 06:16 | #9

i like eat at home because its very good for healthy

10. wYNNsYMONE
    January 31st, 2012 at 21:13 | #10

I prefer to prepare my own food and eat at home together with my family.For the fact,that some street foods are carrying bacteria that can cause illnesses.It is better to prepare it personally rather than risking your own health and to your entire family.

1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 1529