Home > Question 1 & 2, TOEFL IBT Speaking > Some people prefer to eat at food stands or restaurants. Other people prefer to prepare and eat food at home. Which do you prefer?

April 26th, 2011

Some people prefer to eat at food stands or restaurants. Other people prefer to prepare and eat food at home. Which do you prefer?  Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.

1. rose
    July 29th, 2012 at 02:22 | #1

I prefer eat food at home because it cheaper than restaurant or food stand I guess.

2. charan
    July 19th, 2012 at 23:34 | #2

charan

3. asma
    July 18th, 2012 at 06:32 | #3

it is a fact,home is a place where you are comforted.so, i like my food at home because it is healthy and i enjoy eating it. the food in restaurant or any other place is not much healthy, actually i prefer food in olive oil and most of them do not use it.

4. sidra
    July 3rd, 2012 at 07:37 | #4

i dont like the cook of the restuarante ,because u dont know how man clean in it.or interseted bycook or cleaning vegtables .very well or not so many people cause of diffrent dieases.so i would perfer of home food as compare the resturarnte .

5. sidra
    July 3rd, 2012 at 07:30 | #5

home food is very good because we make our hand thts why

6. sidra
    July 3rd, 2012 at 07:27 | #6

i perfer the home meal as compare resturant because the home meal very clean and clear make by hand lok it good or bed the resturent people doesnt chek or loke as this good or bed.

7. eya
    June 29th, 2012 at 22:44 | #7

I like to eat home cooked meals since you can relax at home no need to watch your manners since you are eating at home with your friends or family. However it is also nice to dine out so you can enjoy new kinds of dishes and enjoy the company.

8. Sumreen
    June 27th, 2012 at 23:38 | #8

I prefer to eat at home as there is no guarantee in restaurants of healthy meal and balanced diet.If some one is very consious of his health and diet, he should surely eat his meal at home as it is good for health. but on the other hand, it is necessary to entertain our bussy life.so, one has to spend some time to get some fresh air out of home. it is not harmful if we eat lunch or dinner at restaurant once in a month.

9. Mai Hoa
    June 14th, 2012 at 05:13 | #9

I hate to eat in restaurant because it wasn't delicious but the money to pay was expensive. When we cook at home, we can do everythings we like, and we don't have to pay money!

10. denena
    June 10th, 2012 at 21:39 | #10

I prefer to eat the meal that cooked by my self. The hygiene of food has known. Meanwhile I can choose the kind of meal that I am going to cooked and the raw materials that I have been known as well. Therefore it can make me convinience and healthy

1 ... 9 10 11 12 1529