Home > Question 1 & 2, TOEFL IBT Speaking > Some people prefer to eat at food stands or restaurants. Other people prefer to prepare and eat food at home. Which do you prefer?

April 26th, 2011

Some people prefer to eat at food stands or restaurants. Other people prefer to prepare and eat food at home. Which do you prefer?  Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.

1. hayet
    May 10th, 2012 at 02:17 | #1

I like cooking, I wante to eat some thing sure and I wante change my food

2. Aze
    May 3rd, 2012 at 19:35 | #2

I prefer to have my meals at home. Cook my own food from breakfast till dinner. It's time consuming but you can guarantee safety. I'm sure that the food I eat is clean and use preservatives w/c can't trigger my allergy. I'm busy with my job too, but I used my spare time during weekend to go in the supermarket and prepare my food every morning.

3. harem
    May 2nd, 2012 at 04:39 | #3

i would like to prepare food at home because i know how to cooking and how to clean dish.that is why i prefer and prepare eat food at home

4. evan
    April 27th, 2012 at 23:34 | #4

i would prefer to eat and prepare food at home because i'm sure that the ingredients are clean, the utensils as well the cooking materials are well sanitized.

5. yoji bai
    April 20th, 2012 at 06:46 | #5

I usually prefer both. I eat foods in a restaurant or foods stands with friends to at least get bonded with them. I love eating at home during dinners with my family, because through that, we could have a close family tie. If there are problems I need to discuss with them, I can share it with my family while we are together, eating at home.

6. fiftycat_10
    April 15th, 2012 at 09:10 | #6

I like cooking so I prefer to cook and eat at home. I go to the supermarket and choose fresh food then cook the dishes I want. Cooking and eating at home help my family closer ang express our feelings. The atmosphere is warmer. I often eat out with my colleague but I find the food at restaurant is not suitable for my taste.They contains much oil so they are not good for my health. If we want to save money and keep us healty please spend time cooking and eating at home

7. Dina
    April 8th, 2012 at 22:59 | #7

I prefer to eat food at home. Many people eat food in restaurant or at food stands. But this is not good for health. Because there's food is full or disease which we can not see without microscope. Eating this food, people fall in ill like diarrhea, hepatitis and many. And people eat junk food like burger which is increase our fatty tissue and for this we become so fat. and it is not good for health. So, I think eating food at home is very essential for health.

8. mohamed
    April 4th, 2012 at 01:17 | #8

I`d prefer prepare and eating at home for two reason.firstly,because cooking at home is very healthy and safe,secondly as we are careful to clean every thing will cook it, finally you should eat at home.

9. Hero
    April 1st, 2012 at 16:52 | #9

In my opinion, its better to ccok food in home rather than eating out in restaurents. There are many reasons for this. First we dont know what kind of oil and raw material they are using to prepare and even dont know how clean is the kitchen and utensils. In our very own home, we will surely be clean and make food in a much better way than outside food. Though the home food is not as tasty as restaurent food, its better to cook food in home.

10. marwa
    March 27th, 2012 at 07:46 | #10

I prefer to eat at home more than in the resturent because im sure about cleaning the food at home because the quantity of food at home less than wich maked at the resturent and cooking with good mode at home make u make a fantastic meals with nice desigin but if most your time at work the you will obologize to eat at resturent and back home to rest then u can cook one day in the weak to berak the booring .thx

1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 1529