Home > Question 1 & 2, TOEFL IBT Speaking > If you could change one important thing about your hometown, what would you change?

July 16th, 2010

If you could change one important thing, about your hometown. What would you change?  Use specific  reasons and examples to support your opinion.

1. stevenphan_90
    April 4th, 2011 at 18:22 | #1

Hi everyone! If I have opportunity to change my hometown, I will choose the way change the rule for my state by eliminating the ruling parties because except the word democracy there is no democracy in my country.I'm Vietnamese but now I living in United State America and I want to say with my people that "I love my country ,I love my people and I want my people enjoy what I have that is the liberty" ,I think mission of my life is help my people get human right that they deserve . Thanks for your listened.

2. Venisha
    March 26th, 2011 at 00:15 | #2

If I get a chance to change the important think about my town I will opt for military rule for my state by eliminating the ruling parties. Because in every election conducted in my state there is a rate fixed by the party president for every single vote. Election is conducted because my country is a democratic country but except the word democracy there is no democracy. Now a day's we are getting TV, Laptop instead of good security and ruling without corruption as an option for voting for a party. We cannot think to get a good ruling party without corruption just think that we should get a party with less corruption. That’s why I will go for Military rule (Governor Rule) in my state.

3. Pham Manh Hugn
    March 25th, 2011 at 09:08 | #3

4. swan-truc
    February 19th, 2011 at 00:19 | #4

Hi everbody travelles The west south of Vietnam and seeing there are many rivers and me too. this is very advantage for travelling and delivering food, fish... But in the small village and the bank, children going to school by boat are difficul even they will die if not carefully. and the poor people are, too and I was not born here, but I go to bussness throught The West so, the importance one I want to do that: building many the bridges, helping the poor people to buy the Cano it is really useful for them. tks for your time to read.

5. M.Abdi
    January 28th, 2011 at 18:15 | #5

@mylene bayona Hi! all of over the World including the Animals, If I could change one important thing about my hometown, I would change the bad Opinion which most of World people trust which is Racism System, because of Color, Region,Religion and anything else, and I would be do united all over the World from East to West, I would be presson every racism person, I would fight ignorance then I am sure that there would be not enemity and fighting which only kill not birth, the all would be live Peacely. Why I do that, because I trust that all the Mankind or Humanbeing came from 1 Father and 1 Mother, and there is no one bad all his behavior and there is no one good by all his behavior, but each one has both, so must correct not to kill. Thanks for all over the World including the Animals.

6. Shoghik
    January 27th, 2011 at 11:59 | #6

I want everybody in my town just only to be GOOD christian, that will be the answer of all things....

7. Shoghik
    January 27th, 2011 at 11:55 | #7

I want to practice my english too, you can tell your facebook account, and we'll speak... will you? thank you

8. aleko
    January 22nd, 2011 at 08:32 | #8

Hi everybody.If I had the chance I would have designed a very good school for my hometown.It would be a school which is physically accurate and has good teachers there. In my opinion if we invest on our people, eveything will get better. By the way, If anybody needs someone to speak in english please add me msn Id. It is [email protected]

9. rika
    January 7th, 2011 at 18:18 | #9

@River

10. perhatian harefa
    January 5th, 2011 at 05:23 | #10

hi.... all buddy, i like it..

1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 1464