Home > Question 1 & 2, TOEFL IBT Speaking > If you could change one important thing about your hometown, what would you change?

July 16th, 2010

If you could change one important thing, about your hometown. What would you change?  Use specific  reasons and examples to support your opinion.

1. August 6th, 2010 at 02:12 | #1

IF I could change one important thing about your homtown,I would build a cultural for children.there is palacewhich children are learnt about skills living,organization and usefull playground.the children could learnt independent style,had a postive thinking and clear mind.therefore,they could have a bright future and the benefits society @Phuong Thao how large is your hometown,you think?please,actly

2. hoa dang
    August 4th, 2010 at 00:04 | #2

If I could change one important thing about my hometown, i would like to built many universities school so that students can study in their hometown. They haven't to go to the big city to study.Though they can help their family to do something and have much time to do exercise. In addition, they save expense rent house and others expense in their life.

3. thinh
    August 3rd, 2010 at 08:23 | #3

thinh : hello
    @thinh

4. thinh
    August 3rd, 2010 at 08:23 | #4

hello

5. River
    August 1st, 2010 at 21:21 | #5

If i could change onething about my home town, i would like to set up a big company here so that many many people, especially the young can have the stable job and earn money to support their life and the second thing i would like to change is building up the beautiful places to attract more and more tourists coming here if so our home towm will develop and we will have a happy life

6. July 28th, 2010 at 21:08 | #6

If I can change one thing in my country, I want to change the educational system. The educational systerm is so heavy that makes students have to learn alot. They don't have time to relax and do what thay want.

7. Phuong Thao
    July 18th, 2010 at 07:35 | #7

In my opinion,if I could change one thing about my hometown I would like build some things more morden and useful here. Fisrtly, I would build some places for studying like universities, libraries and big bookstores. Students can study in their hometown, without go to another big city. Secondly, I would build some places for playing sports and music. It would have a music club, I think it will be funny. Thirdly, I would build a very large supermarket and people can save their time. Forthly, I would like a big street go through my hometown to let car and truck cross in. Finally, there will be some big companies for student to work in, they need money and they must be had a work to earn money. That is my opinion because I want my hometown more and more modern although they weren’t very poor. Someday, I will visit my home town and see that it was a very big city. Maybe, you think it’s difficult but I believe in me and believe my hometown’s future.

8. Phuong Thao
    July 18th, 2010 at 07:31 | #8

In my opinion,if I could change one thing about my hometown I would like build some things more morden and useful here. Fisrtly, I would build some places for studying like universities, libraries and big bookstores. Students can study in their hometown, without go to another big city. Secondly, I would build some places for playing sports and music. It would have a music club, I think it will be funny. Thirdly, I would build a very large supermarket and people can save their time. Forthly, I would like a big street go through my hometown to let car and truck cross in. Finally, there will be some big company for student to work in, they need money and they must be had a work to earn money. That is my opinion because I want my hometown more and more modern although they weren't very poor. Someday, I will visit my home town and see that it was a very big city. Maybe, you think it's difficult but I believe in me and believe my hometown's future.

9. Punnica
    July 18th, 2010 at 03:47 | #9

If I could change one thing about my hometown, it must be the extraparking fee. It's too expensive today. If you have bicycle, you may not mind about it because the extra fee is small and it's not much trouble. But if you have a motorbike or a car, it's a big problem. The government has announced that the space and fee for paking must be managed and limited. The price must be printed in ticket. But despite the ticket, parkingguards still required more, even twice or three times especially in holidays and festivals. We have our business and need to park so we accept. Someone thinks it is not important but for me that is unacceptable in modern life.

10. Anjalian
    July 16th, 2010 at 23:52 | #10

If I could change one thing about my hometown, I would like to build some useful and advanced facilities for its use. I would build a modern library, an advanced broad band system and a modern gym. In my opinion, a modern library in my hometown can provide a good environment for the local people to study and upgrade themselves. There are a lot of newspapers, magazines and reference books for their use. To popularize the use of broadband cable system at homes enables people to get a quick access to the Internet and TV channels. Because of the Internet, our lives have been changed a lot. We can read news, shopping, chat with our friends, send pictures to anyone and watch the movies online. Besides learning and entertaining, we also need to do exercises to keep a healthy life. This is the reason why I want to build a modern gym in my hometown. Through exercises such as swimming, jogging, playing tennis, people can enhance their immune systems and enjoy life fully.

1 2 3 ... 8 1464