Home > TOEFL IBT Speaking > Which do you prefer: staying in one place or moving in search of another place?

Which do you prefer: staying in one place or moving in search of another place?

April 29th, 2010

Some people spend their entire lives in one place.  Others move a number of times throughout their lives, looking for a better job, house, community, or even climate.  Which do you prefer: staying in one place or moving in search of another place?  Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.

Categories: TOEFL IBT Speaking
  1. Fitri
    April 25th, 2011 at 22:43 | #1

I like stay in one place & I also like see new place only for vacation to fresh my mind and body, cause sometimes in our live we need something new. But I personally want to see new place only for vacation. I like working, sometimes I get bored with my job & I go vacation to the different place after that I will miss my job again.

2. Shima
    April 19th, 2011 at 21:34 | #2

3. stevenphan_90
    April 7th, 2011 at 18:19 | #3

I prefer to spend my life in a lot of places, because it help us have more understanding and I think the most valuable in the world is understanding. When we get knowledge we will have everything. For example, if I could choose one in two way following, the first way I have big fortune and the second way I have alot of knowledge and ofcourse I will choose the second way because it can help me earn ten times that big fortune, and when we have understanding it not only help us, that we can use our knowledge to help everybody process their problems.

4. harry
    April 7th, 2011 at 06:40 | #4

5. harry
    April 6th, 2011 at 07:11 | #5

I prefer to spend my life in many places.Because there are many differents in the others. i think it very interesting.i can see many beauty-spots, making friends , and have more knowledge about my country. i live in Hp, a port city with many landscapes as Do Son beach, Cat ba island,... and there are many industial Zone as nomura,kien bridge southern,..my city is changing day by day. i want to work in my city when i graduate , but then i want to work in the other cities as Ha Noi,Ho Chi Minh .there are my dreams...

6. sani
    March 16th, 2011 at 13:20 | #6

i wanna learn english plz help/.

7. sani
    March 16th, 2011 at 13:19 | #7

@Eunseo Kim i wanna talk so plz rep thanks.

8. sani
    March 16th, 2011 at 13:18 | #8

any one here plz rep n help n teach me thanks. im waiting.

9. sani
    March 16th, 2011 at 13:16 | #9

hi

10. Eunseo Kim
    December 24th, 2010 at 23:38 | #10

I'd like to travel another new places.

1 ... 4 5 6 7 1437