Home > Question 1 & 2, TOEFL IBT Speaking > Is it better to enjoy your money when you earn it or is it better to save your money for some time in the future?

April 14th, 2010

Is it better to enjoy your money when you earn it or is it better to save your money for some time in the future?  Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.

1. aida
    August 6th, 2010 at 12:10 | #1

In my opinion,it would be better if we save our money for sometime in future.There are some reason for it.For example,buying a house or a car even to survive our family.To conclude,hopefully you all guys can make a good balance in spending and saving your money.

2. asuka
    July 12th, 2010 at 09:42 | #2

I think it'll better to save money for some time in the future. You can't know exactly what will happen with you in the future. Life's too great if you never meet something bad or never be in a situation which needs a lot of money. But, in fact, it's not.When you are sick, you need money. When you want to buy a house or a car or when you want to travel around the world, you also need a lot of money. If you spent all of money you had earned in the past, you couldn't do anything. But, I don't say that you can't enjoy money when you earn it. Just don't spend all of money you have. Certainly, your action will be useful in the future!

3. minh
    July 7th, 2010 at 22:43 | #3

give me feeback

4. minh
    July 7th, 2010 at 22:41 | #4

PLease give me feedback on my speech

5. minh
    July 7th, 2010 at 22:32 | #5

HI TRISH, YOU SPEAK CLEAR ENGLISH WITH LITTLE ACCENTS. ARE YOU VIETNAMESE WHO TRAIN VERY HARD ON YOUR PRONUNCIATION. CAN YOU SCORE MINE BELOW @Trish

6. July 1st, 2010 at 16:20 | #6

If you're in not good state and have got no cash to go out from that, you would require to receive the home loans. Just because it should aid you definitely. I take bank loan every time I need and feel great because of that.

7. cakiem
    June 19th, 2010 at 08:46 | #7

@Agrian

8. huyen
    June 18th, 2010 at 03:50 | #8

@Trung Sơn

9. Hoàng Hardy
    May 10th, 2010 at 07:07 | #9

@Tran hop Find another place to ask this question. We are talkin' about the money :|

10. Hoàng Hardy
    May 10th, 2010 at 07:06 | #10

When you were young, you shouldn't need to think about it. It's not necessary. Just relax and spend it (but carefully, i think :D). When you grow up, want to be a business man, may be woman(selling something), or you married, you should keep your money. That will help you grow your business, your family,... And the most important thing is that will make sure your money be with you all the times. That's all I got. I just a young boy with a little English in soul (grade 7, for now ==!) and a superficiality mind :D.

1. August 20th, 2010 at 18:25 | #1