Home > Advanced > What would you do, if you had 100,000 USD?

What would you do, if you had 100,000 USD?

June 4th, 2009

Today’s topic is: What would you do, if you had 100,000 USD?

Categories: Advanced
  1. Moon-Woo,Jeong
    October 3rd, 2010 at 21:13 | #1

100,000 USD! It makes me very happy in my life. I will allocate two parts; the first part is a scholarship for poor children to study or public benefit, such as medical device or school in countryside. And the second part for my family and I would like to study English at oversea. I hope IT’s real.

2. xheni
    September 25th, 2010 at 11:15 | #2

if i had 100,000 $, for a moment i should think that's firs day of my life .At first i would like to buy a hose only for myself Another alternative giving this money for chairity

3. kha1run
    September 12th, 2010 at 07:27 | #3

oh My.... really can't believed.. well I wanna to buy everything.. xixixi... and I want to buy a car, for my parents and sisters and a motorcyle for mny young brother.. after that, I wanna to make a restaurants, Khairun's Restaurants with shades of bali and I wanna create a big hause for my self with a swimming pool and I want to give 10,000 dollars to all people who can not afford and orphans and make a mosque and I want to go around the world Holidays with my family.. hihii...

4. August 6th, 2010 at 08:15 | #4

I've already enought MONEY

5. MR SUN
    August 4th, 2010 at 18:37 | #5

1000000 USD is the big money for anyone, if i had it, i will do everything which i never done yet. the first ,i want a model house near the beach, i can swimming ,run around the beach everymorning, and see the sexy girl bathe in the sea,beside that, i will buy for my parent the same thing with me the second, i will use this money to invest in real estate, more and more money in my account will increase. i can have double money in 2 year finally, i will go arould the world, specialize in japan and korea, because there are have a lot of beautiful girl

6. August 1st, 2010 at 03:32 | #6

Oh if I have 100.000$ now, I think about o lot of things i want to buy. I want a new motobike, I like some new dresses, maybe they are still small to this amount of money, right? But the first thing I want to do is to give money to my parents so they can pay all their debts.I will buy some nice gifts for them too.

7. July 19th, 2010 at 04:43 | #7

8. tib
    June 25th, 2010 at 09:09 | #8

please give me comment so i can improve my english speaking

9. thanh hang
    June 17th, 2010 at 20:24 | #9

if i have 100000$??? well, i can beleive it! but. it true!hey! let me see? i will buy a yelllow elizabet, a big house like castel, a big house in the center of hcm city, i go oversea to travel, buy for my parent anything they need, give alot of money to do charity, buil house for street chirldren, old mother, give rice to the poor in hopital, and ofcourse i will buy loterry 200000vnd per week.i'm not wase'person! and if i'm lucky i will win! oh my mother! i will rich and rich sooner!....i will open the coffee shop, fashion shop, supermaket... and get alot of money, so i can help the poor childrent go to shool. and i must give money to enviroment Org to make the earth stronger,no wase,....i'm a good person! i will do helpfull fact than CUONG $.and i will be HANG $. just a dream! hu!hu!

10. chem
    June 9th, 2010 at 19:57 | #10

...Hope to hear comments soon.