Home > Advanced > What would you do, if you had 100,000 USD?

What would you do, if you had 100,000 USD?

June 4th, 2009

Today’s topic is: What would you do, if you had 100,000 USD?

Categories: Advanced
  1. chem
    June 9th, 2010 at 19:53 | #1

I'd like to hear comments on improving my speaking skills. Thank you very much

2. nice_guy
    June 5th, 2010 at 08:23 | #2

For me, one hundred thousand US dollar is a big sum of money. If suddenly I had it, I would spend ten thousands for helping the poors. And I would spend the rest to help my daughter to study oversea. I hope she will become an useful person. Anyway, I would like to use this sum of money usefully. nice_guy

3. Stepheny
    May 29th, 2010 at 01:55 | #3

If i have such big amount, 10% give to charity, 10% to tumor hospital, the rest, use to open small compnay like trading co, to help people to get job and help my family as ­ell as help country develope

4. snowbell_happy
    April 10th, 2010 at 22:38 | #4

If i have 100000$, i will send to bank 50000$.Then, with 50000$ left, i will buy my favorite things as bicycle, laptop, telephone, etc...And i will buy for my parents a car, and everything they want...Oh, i will buy a best telephone for my brother on his birthday...May be, i was waste. But, that is a dream and i love my family...But, i believe, on one day, my dream will become true. I hope all people will have 100000$ like my dream. Love everyone!!!^^

5. caolinh195
    July 1st, 2009 at 17:11 | #5

if i had 100,000 USD, the first thing i would like to do would be buying a new house. it would be a beautiful house which i have dreamt of. secondly, i'd use this money to faciliate my study. by studying hard, i could earn this amount of money again, even much more. finally,i would contribute the rest of this amount to funds to help the disable people.

6. Starstar
    June 29th, 2009 at 09:22 | #6

100,000USD is the big amount, it is my dream. If I had it I will give to charity and go to countryside where have a poor pagodas with no well and then I will visit my hometown, after that I buy a house and put the remain to the bank to get interest.All my interest will be given to my parents. I hope that all my dream will come true.:)

7. Fiona Snow
    June 24th, 2009 at 21:52 | #7

100,000 USD is the big amount of money with me. If I had it, I would donate 10,000 USD to raise funds for charity. And 90,000$, I have a young sister. She is a student in high school. Her dream is study overseas where she can study new knowledge and skills in the future. I know she really want to contribute them to her profession and life. So I would reserve this amount of money to help her.

8. Nguyen Tran Van Anh
    June 23rd, 2009 at 21:29 | #8

100.000$ - it's really my dream. If i had 100.000$, I would extract 20.000$ to help my parents to repair their house and the remains - 80.000$, I would send to a bank to save for my son. Now he is still 4 years old. But I think, about 20 years later, this amount of money will be necessary for him to study or to invest in any bussiness.

9. Nguyen Thi Thu Ha
    June 6th, 2009 at 09:15 | #9

@San I am a civil cervant. So my salary is rather low. I can't afford all what I need. But If I had 100,000 USD, I would build me a two-story house. Because my family has 4 people. My husband, my daughter, my son ans I. After that I would travel abroad for sightseeing with my family. The first country I want to visit were The United State. Because I heard There are many places to visit there.

10. mvananh