Home > Intermediate > Tell us about your country, traditional culture, and food.

Tell us about your country, traditional culture, and food.

May 22nd, 2009

Today’s topic is: Tell us about your country, traditional culture, and food.

Categories: Intermediate
  1. leap heng
    July 12th, 2012 at 03:15 | #1

i start to learn english. i want friend, who cans help me to get better in english. i hope that i can find you guy!

2. Jose
    May 6th, 2012 at 08:09 | #2

Well, I'm from Asunción Paraguay south America, our population is about 6 million citizens, Paraguayan people like to eat meat, we eat meat almost every day, special day to eat barbecue is Sunday, men like to play soccer, soccer team most popular in Paraguay is CERRO PORTENO.

3. desta
    April 14th, 2012 at 11:30 | #3

haii everone..im desta from indonesian, have u ever hear about my country? i am a new comer..i have a dream, that can continue my study in out of my country. But the problem is i can' speak english very well, im so messy with it. So, if u have the same problem with me and want to have good english.. Come on...study together with me.. :)

4. zeinab
    March 4th, 2012 at 03:03 | #4

5. Nayab
    December 4th, 2011 at 06:00 | #5

6. Xuan Dao
    July 8th, 2011 at 22:24 | #6

about viet nam

Hot debate. What do you think? Thumb up 8 Thumb down 5

7. April 27th, 2011 at 12:39 | #7

I'm out of league here. Too much brain power on disaply!

8. April 26th, 2011 at 19:00 | #8

You're the graetest! JMHO

9. pearl
    March 30th, 2011 at 03:33 | #9

Hello! I'm İnci Ugurcan nice to meet you :) I'm from Turkey in İstanbul. I like where I live. Because, have everything here. Food, shopping center, sea, cafe, bar, pretty girls :), handsome boys :)..... Turkey's traditional culture has mixed. Because, have very immigrant. But, old people still keep alive traditions.

Hot debate. What do you think? Thumb up 6 Thumb down 3

10. Ugurcan
    March 22nd, 2011 at 07:40 | #10

I want to talk with someone help me

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: Thumb up 8 Thumb down 2