Scholarships Information and Application
If you are looking for scholarships information for your application, you may find some information listed bellow. Specific requirements may differ from universities to universities. We provide you links that it may help you to find your scholarships. These are top 15 universities in the US.
1. Harvard University Details
2. Massachusetts Institute of Technology Details
3. Stanford University Details
4. Yale University Details
5. The University of Chicago Details
6. California Institute of Technology Details
7. Princeton University Details
8. University of Pennsylvania Details
9. Columbia University Details
10. Cornell University Details
11. Johns Hopkins University Details
12. University of Michigan Details
13. Duke University Details
14. Northwestern University Details
15. University of Bristol Details
UNESCO-IHE offers Water Postdoc Fellowship for candidates. The first call for applications will open on 1 March 2014. The application deadline is 30 April 2014.
If you have good proposals why don't you try to apply it here
Proposed research topic falls within at least one of the six UNESCO-IHE research themes:
o Safe drinking water and sanitation
o Water related hazards and climate change
o Water and ecosystems quality
o Water management and governance
o Information and knowledge systems
o Water, food and energy security
The candidate has not lived in the Netherlands for more than 12 months in the 3 years prior to the application deadline.
The ethical issues guidelines is signed (see the guideline for applicants on the left)
Career breaks will be taken into account at the eligibility check and evaluation stage.
You can discuss with candidates here
- Strengthen novel and innovative research in the broad field of water and development through knowledge sharing with incoming talented researchers active in the EU Member States, Associated Countries, developing countries and countries in transition to work on their individual research projects.
- Develop mutually beneficial research cooperation between Europe, and establish a balanced "brain circulation" among the EU Member States, Associated Countries, developing countries and countries in transition.
King Abdullah University of Science and Technology offers post-doc fellowship for PhDs. The brief information is listed bellow.
Location KAUST, Thuwal, Saudi Arabia
Function type Postdoctoral fellow
Scientific fields Environmental Biotechnology
Salary USD $55 – 60 K/year based on experience
Job number WDRC2014_Oily Wastewater
Employer King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST)
A postdoctoral position is available at the Water Desalination and Reuse Center at King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST) to work on a research project related to the treatment of oily wastewater using aerobic granular sludge process coupled with chemical oxidation processes.
For more information you may find it here
Candidates can apply directly at http://www.kaust.edu.sa/