TOEIC - Test of English for International Communication has 4 parts: Listening, Reading, Speaking, and Writing. In the Listening test, you will be asked to demonstrate how well you understand spoken English. In the Reading test, you will read a variety of texts and answer several different types of reading comprehension questions. Speaking and writing tests measure different aspects of your speaking and writing ability.
Following tests will help you to improve your English skills before taking a real TOEIC test.
- Full Sample TOEIC Test
- TOEIC Reading Part 5: Incomplete Sentences
- TOEIC Reading Part 6: Text Completion
- TOEIC Reading Part 7: Reading Comprehension
- TOEIC Error Recognition Tests
- TOEIC Vocabulary Tests
- Enhance TOEIC Reading Tests
- Enhance TOEIC Listening Tests
- Enhance TOEIC Speaking Tests
- Download TOEIC Incomplete Sentence Tests
- Download TOEIC Error Recognition Tests
- Download TOEIC Vocabulary Tests
- Download Antonyms for the TOEIC Tests
- Download Synonyms for the TOEIC Tests