English Vocabulary Tests
Vocabulary is basic and very important when you learn foreign languages. You can't understand, read, write, and speak if you don't know vocabulary. Learn English vocabulary is a long process that you must follow. There are some tips for you to improve your English vocabulary tests:
A good dictionary will help you much
Vocabulary test tips
- Find and buy a good dictionary because dictionary is the best friend to help you understand meaning of the new words.
- Set up a habit to learn vocabulary everyday, every where, any time.
- Don't learn too many words in a day. You will feel tired and bored after few days. 5-10 words a day are enough.
- Reading is a good way to learn vocabulary. Take note all new words and learn them.
- Play with words by crossword games, hangman, flash cards, etc...
- Listening is a good method to learn vocabulary. Copy listening mp3 to your cellphone, mp3 players, etc ... and listen to them anywhere, any time.
- Test your vocabulary you have just learned to refresh your memory. Remember that the more often you read, listen, and speak a word, the longer you remember it.
English Vocabulary tests categories
Below are vocabulary categories. Select a category to start.
- Picture Vocabulary - Multichoice Download PDF
- Picture Vocabulary - Matching Download PDF
- Vocabulary by Pictures
- Picture Description
- English Picture Vocabulary Flash Cards
- Basic Vocabulary
- Phonetics - Sound - Easy
- Phonetics - Sound - Medium
- Phonetics - Sound - Hard
- Phonetics - Stress - Easy
- Phonetics - Stress - Medium
- Phonetics - Stress - Hard
- Irregular Verbs - Simple Past
- Irregular Verbs - Past Participle
- Irregular Verbs - Irregular or Regular
- GRE Vocabulary
- SAT Vocabulary
- GMAT Vocabulary
- Irregular Nouns
- TOEIC Vocabulary
- Pictures Vocabulary
- Word Family - Matching
- Word Family - Filling Gap
- Word Family - Reading and Filling Gap
- Basic IELTS Vocabulary
- Intermediate IELTS Vocabulary
- Advanced IELTS Vocabulary