"hệ thống gia cố trần (hầm lò)" tiếng anh là gì?

Cho mình hỏi là "hệ thống gia cố trần (hầm lò)" dịch sang tiếng anh như thế nào?
5 years ago
Asked 5 years ago

Like it on Facebook, +1 on Google, Tweet it or share this question on other bookmarking websites.

Sponsored links
hệ thống gia cố trần hầm lò dịch là: crown reinforcing system
Answered 5 years ago

Please register/login to answer this question.  Click here to login