Like it on Facebook, +1 on Google, Tweet it or share this question on other bookmarking websites.
In order to understand spoken English, you must practice more often. My advices:
- Start with simple English dialogues
- The more vocabulary know, the better results you will get
- Train your pronunciation skill
- Speak more often with your friends. Native speakers are the best choice.
- Listen to various tones of English in different countries (Indian tone) that will help you not to be shock when having conversation.
- In the US, a lot of people use slang words for daily conversations. Therefore, if you want to go to the US, you should learn American slang words.