"printing houses" is the correct form (plural)? (for a place where they print flayers, posters, etc)

in many dictionaries there is no such word, what is the difference "printing office" ? what are the other names in english for places where printing flayer etc in plural
9 years ago
Asked 9 years ago

Like it on Facebook, +1 on Google, Tweet it or share this question on other bookmarking websites.

Sponsored links
For a general place where you can print posters, etc..., you may use: printing house or printing shop (singular form). If you want to say "there are 3 printing houses (or 3 printing shops) in my town", you must use plural form.
Answered 9 years ago
English Teacher

Please register/login to answer this question.  Click here to login

Sponsored links