"lỗ hổng giữa các bản ghi" tiếng anh là gì?

Em muốn hỏi là "lỗ hổng giữa các bản ghi" dịch thế nào sang tiếng anh?
6 years ago
Asked 6 years ago

Like it on Facebook, +1 on Google, Tweet it or share this question on other bookmarking websites.

Sponsored links
Lỗ hổng giữa các bản ghi tiếng anh là: interrecord gap (IRG)
Answered 6 years ago

Please register/login to answer this question.  Click here to login