"lỗ hõm (lẩn vào trần)" tiếng anh là gì?

Cho em hỏi chút "lỗ hõm (lẩn vào trần)" nói thế nào trong tiếng anh? Đa tạ nha.
6 years ago
Asked 6 years ago

Like it on Facebook, +1 on Google, Tweet it or share this question on other bookmarking websites.

Sponsored links
Lỗ hõm (lẩn vào trần) đó là: coffer (coffering)
Answered 6 years ago

Please register/login to answer this question.  Click here to login