Writing is one of 4 basic skills that all English learner must learn about. Good English writing skills often come from practice. Nobody is born to be a good writer. Therefore, English learner must practice writing English everyday if you want to improve your writing. Below are some tips to improve your English writing skills:
- Practice writing in English everyday
- Write about anything you want from easy topics to difficult ones
- Read and edit your drafts to correct mistakes and make them more clear.
- Find an English teacher or native English speaker edit your writing. The teacher will help you to find mistakes, typos. After that you'll improve your writing very soon.
- Try to avoid some basic mistakes: tenses, subject verb agreement, articles, spellings, the placement of adjectives and adverbs.
Below tests will help you improve your English writing skills.